Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Little About Me




I'm married to the greatest woman on the face of the earth, and have a beautiful 16 year old daughter (who wants to attend Miami in a couple of years), and a fantastic 12 year old son.

I grew up in Wyoming, OH and currently reside in Deerfield Township, just outside of Mason. We built a home in 2006 that could accommodate my aging parents, along with my family of four, our three Briards (French Sheepdogs) and our green cheeked conure (bird).



My son, Andrew, with Nick and Tazi.

I was the world's worst student my first go-around at Miami's Oxford campus. After building a family business over the last 20 years, I recently sold it to one of my principal suppliers. At age 43, I may be one of the oldest students, but am confident I won't be the world's worst this time around.

I grew up swimming for the Cincinnati Marlins, fishing with my grandfather, and traveling to dog shows with my parents. My wife, two kids, and I all earned our black belts after studying for five years with past national TaeKwonDo champion, Master Sun Park.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent use of pictures, Matt. And great list. Your son and dogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete